The Lisbon Encounter guide gives you the best of Lisbon in a compact package.
Released: January 2009
168 pp colour
Author: Kerry Walker
The Lisbon Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Atlantic light, the mournful wail of fado, enchanting palaces - and also sharp bars, sleek design stores and Santa Caterina street parties. It's a city made for walking: take a stroll.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Written by a Portuguese-speaking author
- Locals share their Lisbon secrets: from where a bag designer gets his inspiration to a top chef's eating recommendations
- Walking tours and day trips
- Unique itineraries help you get the most out of your visit
Brand: Lonely Planet