Better than ever! We've reinvented this guidebook with all new featured highlights & itineraries,
2nd Edition / January 2007
256 pp / 12 pp colour / 26 maps
Paige Penland , Kim Grant
Better than ever! We've reinvented this guidebook with all new featured highlights & itineraries, an outdoor activities chapter, a dedicated food & drink chapter, worthwhile detours, and a practical directory.
Find artistic inspiration and inner peace within the adobe walls of these high-desert jewels. Set amid dramatic mountains and at the confluence of three cultures, Santa Fe & Taos are aswirl with myths, celebrations and amazing food. Our definitive guide gives you detailed coverage for the perfect getaway.
- ADMIRE ART - special coverage of the Southwest art scene, from Pueblo pottery and Hispanic retablos to contemporary painting and sculpture
- GET OUTDOORS - scale 13,000-foot peaks, raft class-IV white water and ski world-class slopes
- FEAST ON THE FIERY - brave the heart of New Mexico's famed chile, snack on sweet sopapillas or grab a quick taco
- RELAX AND REFRESH - soothing spas, natural hot springs, spiritual sites and places to just chill
- EXPLORE FURTHER - with coverage of surrounding communities, pueblos and wilderness, plus Albuquerque highlights
Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque 2nd Edition
Brand: Lonely Planet