Open this book and take the plunge - Portuguese is the key to an adventure of your own.
There's more to Portugal than bacalhau and porto, but how to get in deeper? Despite crazy rumours, you can't get drunk, speak French and expect to be understood in Portugal.
- Comprehensive food section
- Tips on cultural etiquette
- Useful phrases for finding accomodations, dealing with health emergencies and hitting the town
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guide
- Two way dictionary and sentence builder
Brand: Lonely Planet