Swimwear, Cruising and Things You Should Know Before You Travel
Date: Jan 08, 2012 - download
Swimwear, Portugal, Westjet, 2012 Travel Trends, Government Warnings, Passports, Seabourne Sojourn
Note: Adobe Flash is required to play this show. Or download this show to your computer to listen at your desktop.
Check out January's Travel Guy Blog Posts
Travel and Airline News
- Westjet records record numbers for 2011
- Porter Airlines, a new airline, sees continued growth due to great onboard service and customer satisfaction
- Britain issues warning for citizens not to travel to Nairobi, Kenya
- Cape Town awarded #1 Destination in 2011 by TripAdvisor
Renaissance Travel's 30th Anniversary!
Come in and book your next trip with Renaissance Travel or visit online
Why is Swimwear Such a Hard Decision?
- Women want to be trendy and fashionable
- Finding swimwear that accentuates the positives and hides the negatives
How to Buy
- You need time and patience
- Find a brand that meets your needs
- Longitude offers swimwear for taller women
- Come in with an open mind
- Use the great customer service at Journey's to your advantage!
- Sky Swimwear
- Next by Athena
- And many more in store!
- Polyester material
- Lasts longer than your typical lycra swimwear
- Cannot tell the difference in materials
Resort and Cruise Wear
- Great collection for Spring with plenty of brands and styles
- Dresses, Tank Tops, Cardigans
- Donna - specialty brand that is made in Canada and tailored for younger styles
- Other great brands such as Jordan Taylor and Neon Buddha
- Great arrivals from Tilley
Things You Should Know Before Travelling
Make sure you're passport is in good condition before travelling to Mexico because you could be denied before boarding
- No tears or rips
- Water damage
- missing corners
- Many resorts require that you use bio-degradable sunscreen and won't allow you in pools without it
2012 Cruising Trends
- 20.3 Million people estimated to cruise this year and it keeps growing
- Cruise lines are increasing tip amounts and are drifting the way of the airline
- Ron and Rae are hosting next January
- 15 Day Cruise from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- All Inclusive
- Gratuities, Alcohol, Food all included!
- Great value and you won't be "nickel and dimed"
- Click here to get more information
Great Products to Check Out
Mexitan's 100% Natural Formula with their "Tropical Sands®" label.
Pull-on water shoe.
Women's Touring Pants
Files were recorded to be used with Windows Media Player. If you are having problems playing the file or do not have the most recent version of the player, you can download it here.
Shop at Journeys
Spanish...the friendly way
a practical easy and fun way to learn spanish simply listen and repeat.