Ron Live from Royal Decameron in Panama
Date: Feb 26, 2012 - download
Royal Decameron, Air Transat, Panama, Destination Weddings
Note: Adobe Flash is required to play this show. Or download this show to your computer to listen at your desktop.
Royal Decameron Overview
Royal Decameron Golf Beach Resort & Villas Panama
Offers a traditional All Inclusive experience and more. Located on 2 kilometers of secluded white sand beach, Royal Decameron boasts 8 large pools, 10 restaurants [8 a-la-carte] , and 11 bars [including 1 swim up bar], all surrounded by lush gardens on a hill overlooking the Pacific ocean.
Located in the heart of Panama City, just steps from the Multicentro, home to the Majestic Casino and several shopping and entertainment venues, the Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, Panama offers guests world-class accommodations and exceptional service.
Ron Live from Royal Decameron
- Stable Temperature in Panama
- New Resort offered by Air Transat direct from Winnipeg
- Resort is full 52 weeks a year!
- Restaurants - Many A La Carte's to choose from, El Canal was fantastic!
- Golf - Beautiful course landscapes and inexpensive ($75 US for 18 holes with a cart)
- Beach - Nice and wide, safe for kids
- Property - rooms are great, property is huge with pools spanning the whole area
Options for Split Vacation
- Ex. Panama City / Royal DeCameron
- Panama City is like Miami, but more english spoken
- The Radisson in the city offers a great city all-inclusive option
- It is right near the largest shopping centre in Central America!
- Panama has a lot to offer tour wise!
- The Panama Canal Day tour takes you alongside the canal as well as a city tour
- You can also have a tour of Panama's UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visiting the rain forest is always an option as well!
- Air Transat has been a pleasure the whole trip
- Helpful representatives
- Club seating matches any 1st class service available
- wider seats
- service is phenomenal
- meal as good as any airline meal
- if you can afford it it's worth it!
- other passengers commented on the great service in economy as well
Travelling to Panama? Here is a Couple FAQ's
Q: What is the currency used in Panama?
A: Panama uses the US Dollar (although they have the Balboa it is not used in market transactions)
Q: What voltage they use?
A: Panama uses the same voltage as North America, so you don't need any converters!
- While in Panama, Ron saw a lot of destination weddings
- There's a lot you need to know and be prepared for when planning a destination wedding
- Join us on March 7, 2012 @ 7:00 PM for a seminar
- It's located at the Norwood Hotel, 112 Marion Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Call 942-5000 to register
That Travel Guy!
- Ron kept up with his blog during his stay in Panama check it out here!
- There are a lot of posts ranging from his stay in Panama City to Destination Wedding sightings
Book Your Trip to Royal Decameron today!
- If this resort interests you check out Renaissance Travel
- Last flight out is March 20th so be sure to book ASAP
- You can also contact them by phone: Toll Free @ 1-800-859-6354 OR 942-5000
Going Away? We Have Great Luggage in Stock!
Four, multi-directional Spinner wheels for easy mobility.
Light luggage alternative with multi-directional spinners.
Price: $320.00 CAD
Files were recorded to be used with Windows Media Player. If you are having problems playing the file or do not have the most recent version of the player, you can download it here.
Shop at Journeys