Las Vegas | Tsunami - 1 Year Ago | Carnival Cruises
Date: Mar 11, 2012 - download
The Travel Goods Show - Las Vegas, National Geographic. Seabourn Sojourn, Ticino, and Quantus Airlines
Note: Adobe Flash is required to play this show. Or download this show to your computer to listen at your desktop.
Join us on our many social platforms!
- Facebook - 'Like' Us and receive updates on everything Journeys
- Twitter - Keep up to date with latest store arrivals
- Ron and Rae are hosting next January
- 15 Day Cruise from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- All Inclusive - Gratuities, Alcohol, Food all included!
- 2/3's of the ship is already booked! So reserve your stay now
- Small ship with only 450 passengers
- Click here to get more information
New National Geographic Line Preview!
- Click the link to visit Ron's That Travel Guy Blog
- In Las Vegas I discovered National Geographic's Polar Bears!
- What Did My 90 yr. old Aunt's Birthday Last Night Have to do with Travel?
Switzerland Destination Story - Free Press Feature
- Check out Ron's story about Ticino, Switzerland
Travel and Airline News
- Costa Concordia owned by Carnival Cruises
- Reports 1st Quarter 83.6 million dollar loss
- The Concordia tragedy and other events with their ships are affecting sales
- Hollywood stars attend Pre-Oscar event in Las Vegas
- One fo the gifts given out was from a Canadian company
- Rocky Mountaineer gave away 4 day - 2 person trips
- To get more info on Rocky Mountaineer check out their website!
Tsunami - 1 Year Ago Today
- Japanese tourism was harshly affected in the aftermath of the tsunami
- The WTTC reports now that tourism has fully recovered in Japan
- The japanese have also begun to start travelling in larger numbers
- Trips have been consistently cancelled because of turmoil in other countries
- Jordan offers many great places to visit such as the Dead Sea
- Amazing prices available for Jordan and surrounding countries too!
- Offering wifi on overseas flights from Australia to the US
- Full internet and emails to be offered to customers for a fee
- 8 week trial period to test the technology
Las Vegas Tourism
- After 9/11 tourism to Las Vegas was slow
- Last year the city reported 39 million visitors
- This year they expect to break their record wityh 40+ million visitors
- Las Vegas is a great place for conferences because of the entertainment offerings and convenient flights
Come Check Out our Travel Underwear!
17 countries. 6 weeks. One pair of award-winning underwear. (Ok, maybe two.)
Price: $39.00 CAD
Lightweight fast drying travel underwear for women.
Price: $20.00 CAD
Files were recorded to be used with Windows Media Player. If you are having problems playing the file or do not have the most recent version of the player, you can download it here.
Shop at Journeys
Pureau PSI Bands
Breathe a PSI of relief with these drug-free wrist bands.