Air Canada Problems | Eurostar | Seabourn Sojourn 2013
Date: Mar 18, 2012 - download
Air Canada Problems, Eurostar, Seabourn Sojourn 2013, Jet Lag, Sales @ Journeys, Expedia Study
Note: Adobe Flash is required to play this show. Or download this show to your computer to listen at your desktop.
Join us on our many social platforms!
- Facebook - 'Like' Us and receive updates on everything Journeys
- Twitter - Keep up to date with latest store arrivals
- Ron and Rae are hosting next January
- 15 Day Cruise from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- All Inclusive - Gratuities, Alcohol, Food all included!
- Argentina has been named the safest country in South America
- Small ship with only 450 passengers
- Click here to get more information
- Will I be Able to Book for the Disney Fantasy Soon?
- Is Greece Still an Option for Travel?
- Have the Prices for Travel to New York City Dropped?
Travel and Airline News
Air Canada Departures
- Pilots staying home with illnesses
- Make sure to check your departure times!
- Check out the story here
- Expedia has done a study on the relationship of vacation days to productivity
- They compared vacation days of Canada, US (16 and 14 respectively) vs. those of countries such as France and Brazil (30 days)
- They found that productivity was not affected
- Switzerland recently had a vote for 2 weeks more of vacation days that was turned down
Finn Air Experimenting with New Jet Lag Technology
- Testing out earphones that emit light
- They are trying to see if it helps with jet lag
- The experiment is being done on flights from Helskinki to Shanghai
No-Jet-Lag can relieve the sypmtoms of jet lag due to long distance flights.
Price: $16.00 CAD
Going to Europe? Try the Eurostar!
Just Some of the Deals Going on @ Journeys
Files were recorded to be used with Windows Media Player. If you are having problems playing the file or do not have the most recent version of the player, you can download it here.
Shop at Journeys
Tilley Men's Different Drummer Outback Multi Purpose Vest
Multi-Purpose Vest with Many Security Features